How to get to Narnia if the room is missing a wardrobe? This situation cannot be allowed to happen! Therefore, give your child a decent, magical wardrobe. Even if there will be no transition to the land of the Lion and the White Witch, perhaps your child will find another, mysterious world there? Well, it’s time to look for the right piece of furniture. We will be happy to help you!
Does the child need a wardrobe in the room?
Your baby needs a wardrobe as much as you do. After all, in the wardrobe you hide mainly clothes. Do you think your child doesn’t have as many clothes as an adult? You must be kidding. You forget that you don’t need to change five times a day. Especially when the spring mud reigns in the field … The pile of dirty children’s clothes grows in direct proportion to the number of puddles in front of your house. Really! Therefore, to the question: do I need a wardrobe in a children’s room? – we answer: of course You do!
We will say more – the moment you realize that your little one’s things are starting to fall out of the chest of drawers is a sign that your child is growing up. And that’s when you get a special task from fate: the purchase of a suitable wardrobe. One that will fit all your clothes and a couple of ten-year-olds playing hide and seek.
How to choose a wardrobe for a child’s room?
Are you wondering how to choose a wardrobe for your child? Here are some of our tips that you should pay attention to:
- Security. A wardrobe for a child’s room should be, above all, safe. And it is not only about the high quality of the materials used in production. A safe wardrobe is, above all, one that will not tip over on the the child. Toddlers quickly begin to walk and then climb on the furniture. Even the quite smooth ones! Don’t give credit to any closet, no matter how stable it is. Always screw it to the wall.
- Size. A wardrobe for a child should actually be for it – that is, adapted to the height of your child. Arranging clothes on the shelves by yourself teaches responsibility and keeping order. The upper shelves can be reserved for less used outfits, e.g. Christmas ones, costumes, as well as for a change of winter and summer clothes.
- Appearance. The child’s environment significantly influences its development. Even such a prosaic piece of furniture as a wardrobe can inspire a child to play, interest and attract attention for longer. Therefore, choose a piece of furniture with an unusual design. Aesthetic, nice equipment will turn a child’s room into a safe, cozy haven. After all, it is no pleasure to live in a room where the monster in the closet haunts from a dark corner.
- Colors. Bright furniture in pastel shades is the best choice for a child’s room. Warm colors of wood are a perfect match. Or you can choose timeless white, but in that case, buy washable pens for kids. Then the white wardrobe will last a little longer 😊
- Quality of materials. When buying a wardrobe for a child, first check that it was created in accordance with all standards. Trust proven materials and always make sure that the equipment has all safety approvals.
- Originality. Avoid chain stores, bet on small businesses and private stores. This increases your chances of finding an original, handmade wardrobe made of high-quality materials.
Is a baby wardrobe only for storing clothes?
We don’t know about you, but we love wardrobes. You can fit so much in there! We would most like to spend our days shifting clothes from shelf to shelf. Unfortunately, we have to work, so we leave such games to our kids. And they can make the closet a home entertainment center! That is why we know that a wardrobe in a children’s room is very much needed. And it will even be useful sometimes – I still remember the day when my mother-in-law came to visit me unannounced and I had to hide the whole children’s mess in a split second …
The wardrobe is a universal piece of furniture – a place to store and hide, a space to play and a pleasant element of interior design. You can’t underestimate the importance of a wardrobe in your child’s life. Therefore, if you plan to arrange a children’s room, add it to your shopping list. We recommend online stores – after all, we are one of them ourselves. Check the PEEKABOO wardrobe and the one from the ROOF collection. You will surely fall in love. We are waiting for orders!